- (1) Ground Beef
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili beans (with sauce)
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional, for topping)
1. In a large skillet, cook the grass-fed ground beef over medium-high heat, breaking it apart with a spatula as it cooks. Cook until it's browned and no longer pink. Drain any excess fat.
2. Add the chopped onion to the skillet with the cooked beef. Cook for a few minutes until the onion becomes translucent.
3. Stir in the diced tomatoes (with their juice), tomato sauce, and chili beans (including the sauce). Mix well.
4. Add the chili powder, salt, and pepper. Adjust the seasonings to your taste. Stir everything together and let it simmer for about 10 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
5. While the chili is simmering, cook the elbow macaroni according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
6. Once the chili has simmered, add the cooked macaroni to the skillet. Stir until the macaroni is well coated with the chili sauce.
7. Let the Chili Mac simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes to heat the macaroni thoroughly.
8. Serve your Chili Mac with Grass-Fed Beef and Chili Beans in bowls. If desired, top each serving with shredded cheddar cheese.
Enjoy your hearty and flavorful Chili Mac with the added goodness of chili beans, all made with your farm's nutritious grass-fed beef!